Saturday 4 May 2013

Sport I mostly like...


      

      SILAT..this is my favorite sport ever. Why I like it so much?? It is because it makes me look great. I can control my body movement to what I want. In UUM, I very active in silat olahraga. I take part in tournament and silat show. Usually, I shows JURUS TUNGGAL. 

        Its movement is quite difficult you know, I need to control my breathing in 3 minute to maintain my stamina to perform well. Jurus tunggal have 99 movement but if all combine with each other, it just look like one smooth movement. That movement are very nice and beautiful you know. 


        Actually I just join silat when I enter UUM. Before that, I never have opportunity to do so because I too much busy with school beside I do not know how to find teacher to teach me silat. In future, I really hope to become the greater master of silat.

No comments:

Post a Comment